Translate

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness November Link-Up

2017 GG

Welcome to the November link-up for Gifted Gorgeousness. The linky will stay open until the end of the month so you have plenty of time to link up and join in.


Another great month for Giftedness.  As well as stitching on gifted pieces I also gave three away as prizes in the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop.

Part of my Dark October stitching was Raven by Nora Corbett, the chart was a gift from Tiff:

stitched on 32 count Nebula by Crafty Kitten

Spooky Night from Shepherd's Bush was a gift from Vickie and another finish:

stitched on 32 count Platinum linen

Progress continued on Joan Elliott's 12 Days of Christmas, a gift from my MIL:


My big finish for the month was Dragon Dreams Dragon of the Winter Moon, a gift from Riona:

stitched on 32 count Moondust Murano from Crafty Kitten
see previous post for more photos

I'm currently stitching Memories by Just Nan, a gift from Vickie:

stitched on 32 count Pink Linen

So now I hand over to you. This is where you link up your post for this month. Please use your name or your blog name in the field and NOT the words "November Update" so I can easily see who has linked up this month. And link to the actual post, not just your blog. It is easier if you copy and paste the link, rather than typing freehand.

*

*

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Finally, it's time to sign up for the Advent Calendar  Blog Hop!  For this hop, each participant is allocated a day in December to make their post on.  They will show something they have stitched on a Christmas theme and answer the topic question I set.  I then copy their photo onto my blog post in the style of an Advent Calendar.

So if you'd like to join in, please leave a comment or send me an email.  Let me know if there is a date you would particularly like or one you'd like to avoid.  I will be in touch towards the end of the month!

Here is a link to last year's so you can see how it works:




25 comments:

Brigitte said...

So many GG projects, Jo. Lovely to see them again in this post.
I might be able to put up a GG post this month, too. But let's see where I will be by the end of this week.

Ariadne said...

Yes please count me in for the Advent Calendar!Thanks!AriadnefromGreece!

DJ said...

Look at you go!! I'm envious of how much you've accomplished this month, especially on your dragon, he's lovely!! Your 12 Days of Christmas looks so beautiful, and it's so close to being finished!! Well done!! (I just realized I probably use too many exclamation marks...oh well at least you know I'm excited for you!) Your Just Nan piece is coming along nicely too, I can't believe how much you've stitched since you showed it last post...your needles must be smoking! Off to get some more stuff finished, so I have something more to show next month! Happy Stitching!

Bonnie said...

Love the fabric for the Raven good choice and the Shepherd Bush Spooky is so cute. Keep Stitching

cheryl said...

Wonderful finishes and beautiful fabrics! "Dragon of the Winter Moon" is lovely and has a great Wintery feel about it.

Linda said...

Lovely stitching and progress Jo.

Linda

Carin said...

Your projects are so wonderful !!!
Jo is it possible to join in the fun of the adventcalendar ?

diamondc said...

Jo: Oh my goodness, that Nebula fabric is amazing.
Love all your stitching projects.
Your Dragon is stunning.

Blessings
Catherine

Tiffstitch said...

Great stitching on everything and love your dragon so much! Beautiful!

Julie said...

Super stitching as always.

jocondine said...

Great finish, love this Dragon, no cold winter with him. I'll be glad to join the AdventCalendar. xxx

Mary said...

12 days is coming along, how nice of Vicki to send you that cute chart. You always have so much to show!

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, it's this time of the month again...November is really flying away from me! You had some great gift stitching this month. I'll probably post mine and link up on the weekend.

Beth in IL said...

Busy, busy! You put me to shame!

Carol said...

Isn't that fabric for Raven incredible! Not sure I've seen anything like that before! And I love your sweet SB finish... Looks like you will, most likely, have a 12 Days finish before Christmas, Jo! Good luck :)

Katie said...

Great stitching. I've been being selfish and not stitching for others right now. So no post from me this time. I'll just enjoy your beautiful projects instead.

RJ said...

You continue to amaze me with all of your lovely stitching. Great job!!! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous stitching, especially Dragon of the Winter Moon - just love it. Could I please take part in the Advent Blog Hop but really early in the month - ie 1st or 2nd December as we are off on our big adventure in mid-December. hugs, Kaye

Susan said...

Love the fabric you're stitching Raven on (she's my favorite of that Pixie series but I have a fondness for crows and ravens). The dragon looks great and as always *swoon* for a Just Nan :-)

Desiree Ehleiter said...

As always, your stitching is amazing! I just cannot wait to see The 12 Days completed, it is absolutely stunning.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The 12 Days looks to be nearly completed. I can't remember - are you aiming for a Christmas finish. I'll miss seeing the progress photos of your Dragon . It is a lovely finish.

Elfie said...

All your projects are lovely, as usual, but I have to say that my favourite is still the Advent Calendar. Almost finished! And looking great.

Brigitte said...

I have just joined the link thing. Thanks for reminding it to me.

Mini said...

Lovely gift stitching Jo,I can't believe how much metallic is there in teh dragon and you never complained about it.
I have now linked up.

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow two wonderful finishes! I love all the beading and metallic thread you used on him, he truly looks magical. And also a sweet lil Halloween finish. Good job stunner! It would appear that another finish is on the horizon for you too. 12 days looks fantastic. And a massive shout out to the audacious nebula fabric. Sorry I haven't posted in this SAL for a bit but I haven't been working on gifted wips. But I shall rectify that for December.
xo Alicia